Try the DEMO version before buy it. The Demo is a fully functional version with all features, palettes, etc. It has the following limitations
- you can create your own design or open an example file, but there is no saving the design to your hard drive;
- when printing the design it adds a large inscription DEMO.
The Demo includes the complete software manual. You can download the DEMO from Google disk or from this website.
It’s possible to download the manual separatelly from this website. The manual has doc-file form.
Any doubts? We can send the full version with the serial number for full operation for a week, send us an email email@example.com
- Design from a digital image, photo or “from scratch” (blank canvas).
- 3 features in Single Box! Design patterns for beads, cross stitch or simultaneously using both.
- Design for weaving and for embroidering.
- Output of finished works for printing with the specified DPI resolution.
- Great Artists Paintings. Download from the BnS website.
- Pre-made Design Collection. Download from the BnS website.
- 400-Page Digital Manual. Download from this website.
- Quick-Start Digital Guide. Download from this website.
How to buy the program:
- Check that your mailbox is able to accept a message with a link to download the installation package of the program (sometimes such messages are rejected as unsafe).
- Pay the cost of the program via PayPal (the button below).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org please inform us about the payment for the program and specify your mailbox.
- Buy Bead-n-Stitch now via PayPal