Bead-n-Stitch – short history
Helping facilitate the creative process in creating artists’ masterpieces.
The Bead-n-Stitch (B-n-S) software project started in 2007 as a simple application for bead and cross stitch design. For more than 10 years the developer, Igor Kotelevskii has worked at perfecting the popular application and analyzing the needs of Bead-n-Stitch users. After reviewing the other top applications in this category, such as BeadCreatorPro and Pattern Maker, he identified their shortcomings and built Bead-n-Stitch to avoid them. He took into account new technical possibilities and trends in the field of manufacturing products from beads and embroidery materials, such as high-quality printing on paper or fabric. As a result he has created the best craft software in the world — Bead-n-Stitch. B-n-S is a continually evolving product, incorporating suggestions from users as well as improvements in form and function from its creative developer.
Why do we sure Bead-n-Stitch is the World’s Best?
- Different bead shapes and sizes in the same pattern, combining the beads and cross stitches in the same pattern.
- Displays fragments of the source image in the gaps between the beads. That increases the realism and the commercial appeal of both printed designs and finished beaded works.
- Allows users to identify the color palette of special characters and/or colored contours, which enhances the visual perception of the design.
- Displays point of puncture of material with a needle to facilitate embroidery.
- Creates round design format.
- Allows users to download from the Bead-n-Stitch website a collection of old and modern masters paintings to incorporate in their beaded design creations.
- Has a built-in palette editor for beads and cross stitch. Build your own special palettes with the best beads or thread.
- Fastest, most accurate color engines to convert images to correct color beads or threads. Three color conversion choices to select from – Sun, Moon and Venus.
- Bead-n-Stitch software is continuously enhanced and modified as necessary to keep pace with computer development. Built to run efficiently on any PC. And Macintosh with additional software.